Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Gimme(Hoes) - J Randal

Video - Santa Gimme(Hoes) - J Randal



Letra - Santa Gimme(Hoes) - J Randal

I don't wanna talk stalking for the stars ,
I don't wanna mess message in a box,
I don't wanna candy, cake, neckless,
Baby just a Southern bell from Texas ,
I don't wanna present wrapped in gold,
I don't wanna dress up for the cold,
I don't wanna feel the fire burning,
I just wanna feisty girls from Jersey,
Yeahh, yeahh.

[Chorus:]
Ohh Santa, I don't wanna toy on Christmas day,
Ohh Santa, I don't wanna bike outside to play,
Ohh Santa, I don't' want a bunch of mistletoe,
All I want for Christmas Santa is a hos,
Santa gimme me hos,
Santa gimme me hos,
Santa gimme me hos, for Christmas.

He-yo, he-yo, he-yo
I don't wanna decorate the tree,
I don't wanna stay and watch TV,
I don't wanna sing about Noel,
I just want a party, and a party and a hotel.

I don't wanna arround the mall,
I don't wanna look at the snowball,
I don't wanna a present I get bored of,
I just want a sexy girl from Florida.

[Chorus:]

Now all the ladies're loving Santa Claus,
Lets have an after party tonight,
All the fun this thing could be ,
That you only see,
That you should give what you want for Christmas.

I don't wanna ride it on the disc,
I don't wanna be you bigger wish,
I just wanna put up in a limo,
With some surfer chicks from Sacramento

[Chorus:]

¿Qué opinas de la canción Santa Gimme(Hoes) - J Randal?

Tags:  Santa Gimme(Hoes) J Randal, video J Randal Santa Gimme(Hoes), letra Santa Gimme(Hoes) J Randal, J Randal Santa Gimme(Hoes) video, youtube video, nueva cancion J Randal, Santa Gimme(Hoes) lyrics, video oficial Santa Gimme(Hoes) J Randal, nueva musica Santa Gimme(Hoes), cancion Santa Gimme(Hoes) J Randal, Santa Gimme(Hoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment